"Just like every woman needs a little black dress, every home needs a Little Black Chair!"
Welcome to The Little Black Chair, where our motto is, "Just like Every Woman Needs a Little Black Dress... Every Home Needs a Little Black Chair!" We are located within Honey Grove Botanicals Bath and Candle Boutique, located at 116 Mill Street in Olde Gahanna, OH. We offer unique and one of a kind home decor featuring hand painted furniture, vintage and pre-loved items, home accessories, tabletop, antiques, collectibles, recycled, upcycled, and re-purposed items, architectural salvage, seasonal decorations, artwork, baby gifts, wedding products, cards, and florals. We also carry hand-crafted and hand-painted items which are created for us by local artisans. Custom orders are available. We can custom paint furniture, accessories, and homes with yours or our pieces. Full design services available.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring is here and it's time to think "GARDEN"

I spent yesterday taking down all of the adorable Easter decorations at the shop.  It's always bittersweet when I change displays.  I hate to see things go away, but I'm always excited for my next design.  I've got my main table filled with lovely garden related products and there are more coming each day! 

In the next few days I will have some gorgeous vintage terrariums which you will love!  I want to keep them for myself, but I promised myself...and my husband...that I would share!  I'll be sure to post a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment